About The Internship
- Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Develop and map out SEO and social media content.
- Work on category wise posting, and online sales.
- Work on keyword research on the company's site by considering the existing SEO reach, competition benchmarking, and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets.
- Work on on-page optimization.
- Conduct detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, etc., and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
- Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
- Creative Writing Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Learn Social Media Marketing
- Learn Search Engine Marketing
- Learn SEO
- Learn Creative Writing
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply
- Certificate Letter of recommendation
0 to 1 Year
google web master tools
R & D